The deadline for the 2017 festival is March 13, 2017.
- No films to be submitted without complete entry forms
- All DVDs to be clearly labelled
- All submissions to include the following: approx. 200 word synopsis, minimum 2 stills from the film as a JPEG (300 dpi), complete filmography/biography of the director
- Screeners and any promotional material submitted will not be returned to the sender
- No material sent at charge of festival will be accepted
- All DVD preview screeners to be submitted in PAL or NTSC format
- In the event of your film being selected, it must be available in Blu-Ray Disc, DVD or DCP in English or with English subtitles
- The holder of copyright authorises the Festival to make excerpts, of a maximum of three minutes, available to television channels and for use on the Encounters website for the promotion of the film and the festival.
Contact the FESTIVAL OFFICE
Tel: +27 21 465 4686
Fax: + 27 21 461 6964
PO Box 2228
25 Francis Street
Cape Town 7925